sq ft: 8,872
Commercial, Creative/Flex, Office
Martin S. Beck
Martin Beck specializes in the marketing and disposition of commercial and industrial properties throughout the greater Los Angeles area, especially in Downtown Los Angeles. He has developed an established client base by utilizing his professional experience to locate quality tenants and buyers for his exclusive listings.
A few of his recent transactions include:
• 447 Hewitt St, Los Angeles, creative live/work sold: $5,700,000
• 135 Eucalyptus Dr, El Segundo, creative office sold: $1,950,000
• 2235 Madison St, Clarksville, TN, retail sold: $1,712,000
• 592 Monterey Pass Rd, Monterey Park, industrial sold: $1,685,000
• 1354 E Washington Bl, Los Angeles, industrial sold: $2,400,000
• 205-251 Mission Rd, Los Angeles, industrial sold: $7,750,000
• 1875 E 22nd St, Los Angeles, industrial sold: $4,500,000
• 1419 Kenneth Rd, Glendale, retail + business sold: $1,100,000
• 3700 S Santa Fe Ave, Vernon, industrial sold: $1,325,000
• 14417 Tiara St, Sherman Oaks, multi-family sold: $3,000,000
• 14120 Hamlin St, Van Nuys, multi-family sold: $2,475,000
Mr. Beck successfully markets property, working in tandem with Major Properties’ unique in-house marketing department. His aggressive marketing techniques include phone, web, email and direct mail networking, as well as meeting people directly through door-to-door canvassing.
Prior to joining Major Properties, Mr.. Beck worked for over 30 years in the textile business, mostly as a regional sales manager for a New York textile company. He has 10+ years of experience in management and 15+ years of experience in sales. During his tenure, he was responsible for over $25 million in annual sales.
Mr. Beck has built his reputation through a high degree of service and results. He is a licensed California Real Estate Agent and will be happy to provide references upon request. Please call Mr. Beck directly at Major Properties: (213) 222-1202, or you can email: email@example.com.
2 months ago
7 months ago
8 months ago
9 months ago