sq ft: 9,750
Creative/Flex, Industrial, Warehouse
CEO | Lic. 00636424
A seasoned real estate professional, Mr. Luster has been a consistent Top Producer for Major Properties for over 40 years. During his long career, he has successfully transacted over one billion dollars ($1B) of real estate in the Los Angeles real estate market, most of it situated in the greater Hollywood area.
Recently he had two hundred million dollars ($300M) of commercial and industrial property transactions in escrow. A few of his recent Los Angeles transactions include:
• 906-920 E 6th St, Los Angeles: 22,419 SF mixed-use buildings sold for $5,875,000
• 8011 Croesus Ave, Los Angeles: 18,677 SSF industrial building sold for $3,500,000
• 1120 Venice Blvd, Los Angeles: —47,697 SF of land sold for $9,250,000
• 316 N Juanita Ave, Los Angeles: 84,289 SF of land sold for $16,300,000
• 1801-1839 Blake Ave, Los Angeles: 136,770 SF mixed-use building sold for $21,000,000
• 6671 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles: 256,217 SF of land sold for $99,000,000
• 6721 Romaine St, Los Angeles: 40,728 SF office building sold for $9,750,000
• 758 N. Highland Ave, Los Angeles: 10,720 SF office building sold for $4,565,000
• 6709 W. Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles: 19,471 SF office building sold for $11,750,000
Mr. Luster specializes in the marketing of commercial, industrial and adaptive reuse investment properties. An expert negotiator, he has literally represented hundreds of millions of dollars worth of real estate in the Hollywood, West Hollywood, Mid-Wilshire and Downtown Los Angeles areas.
Mr. Luster is a tenacious, innovative broker who knows what it takes to successfully market property. Utilizing Major Properties’ unique in-house marketing department, custom databases and web affiliations with Loopnet, CoStar and the American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR), the Industrial and LABR Multiples, and plain, old fashioned hard work, Mr. Luster is able to continually match the right buyers with the right properties.
Mr. Luster is a licensed California Real Estate Broker and received his B.A. in Economics from the University of California at Los Angeles in 1981. He became CEO of Major Properties in 1992. He is also the past President of the Hollywood Police Support Association (HPSA), a member of the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce and the Guardians (of the Los Angeles Jewish Home for the Aging). He is a Past President of the Hollywood Media District BID.
3 weeks ago
3 months ago
5 months ago
7 months ago