Bradley A. Luster
A seasoned real estate professional, Bradley Luster has been a consistent Top Producer for Major Properties for over 33 years. Mr. Luster joined Major Properties as a sales agent in 1986. In 1992, he and his brother Jeff became owners of the firm started by their father, Arnold Luster, in 1964.
Mr. Luster is the President of the firm and has literally sold millions of square feet in the Downtown Los Angeles real estate market. Some of his major recent Los Angeles sales activity includes:
• 3012-3024 N Main St, 3.3 acres for development sold: $8,250,000
• 5907 W Pico Blvd, 18,300 SF mixed-use sold: $10,000,000
• 1601-1611 S Main St, 30,500 SF retail/apt sold: $6,800,000
• 1000 S Santa Fe Ave, 62,000 SF SoHo House sold: $18,500,000
• 1301 S Main St, 30,740 SF retail sold: $7,260,000
• 1023-1031 S Broadway, 240,678 SF office sold: $50,000,000
• 1403 E Washington Blvd, 4,000 SF industrial sold: $6,940,299
• 1516 S Main St, 1,125 SF service station sold: $4,500,000
• 1515 Santee St, 13,200 SF retail sold: $3,100,000
• 640-660 S Alameda St, 112,510 SF development sold: $8,750,000
• 841 S Spring St, 19,800 SF land sold: $6,950,000
• 507-555 E Jefferson Bl, 54,600 SF industrial sold: $6,750,000
Mr. Luster is past Chairman of the Jewish Federation Real Estate Division and the Board of Directors/Executive Committee for the Jewish Home for the Aging. Mr. Luster was honored as Man of the Year in 2008 by the Asthma & Allergy Foundation of America and by Jewish Vocational Services (JVS) for his years of charity work in Los Angeles.
Mr. Luster is a consultant to property owners and a guest lecturer at UCLA and USC Real Estate and Business schools. His business philosophy has been to represent owners as an exclusive agent, and to cooperate with all agents and brokers. This philosophy provides every exclusive listing with the best possible exposure to the entire market.
Mr. Luster is married to Theresa, and has one son, Sam.