sq ft: 11,000
Commercial, Industrial, Mixed Use
Bradley A. Luster
President | Lic. 00913803
A seasoned real estate professional, Bradley Luster has been a consistent Top Producer for Major Properties for over 38 years. Mr. Luster joined Major Properties as a sales agent in 1985. In 1992, he and his brother Jeff became owners of the firm started by their father, Arnold Luster, in 1964.
Mr. Luster is the President of the firm and has literally sold millions of square feet in the Downtown Los Angeles real estate market. Some of his major recent Los Angeles sales activity includes:
• 11660 Tuxford St, Sun Valley: 300,900 SF of industrial land sold for $40,000,000
• 8840 W Olympic Blvd, Beverly Hills: 6,980 SF retail/office building sold for $14,500,000
• 2093 W Washington Blvd, Los Angeles: 17,352 SF industrial building sold for $6,550,000
• 3012-3024 N Main St, Los Angeles: 143,750 SF development site sold for $8,250,000
• 5907 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles: 18,300 SF mixed-use building sold for $10,000,000
• 1601-1611 S Main St, Los Angeles: 30,500 SF retail/apartment building sold for $6,800,000
• 1000 S Santa Fe Ave, Los Angeles: 62,000 SF building sold to SoHo House for $18,500,000
• 1301 S Main St, Los Angeles: 30,740 SF retail building sold for $7,260,000
• 1023-1031 S Broadway, Los Angeles: 240,678 SF office building sold for $50,000,000
• 1403 E Washington Blvd, Los Angeles: 4,000 SF industrial building sold for $6,940,299
• 1516 S Main St, Los Angeles: 1,125 SF service station sold for $4,500,000
• 640-660 S Alameda St, Los Angeles: 112,510 SF development site sold for $8,750,000
• 841 S Spring St, Los Angeles: 19,800 SF of land sold for $6,950,000
• 507-555 E Jefferson Blvd, Los Angeles: 54,600 SF industrial building sold for $6,750,000
Mr. Luster is past Chairman of the Jewish Federation Real Estate Division and the Board of Directors/Executive Committee for the Jewish Home for the Aging. Mr. Luster was honored as Man of the Year in 2008 by the Asthma & Allergy Foundation of America and by Jewish Vocational Services (JVS) for his years of charity work in Los Angeles.
Mr. Luster is a consultant to property owners and a guest lecturer at UCLA and USC Real Estate and Business schools. His business philosophy has been to represent owners as an exclusive agent, and to cooperate with all agents and brokers. This philosophy provides every exclusive listing with the best possible exposure to the entire market.
Mr. Luster is married to Theresa, and has one son, Sam.
10 months ago