sq ft: 11,300
Daniel Moussazadeh is a Los Angeles commercial and industrial real estate specialist. He is a skilled Southern California real estate agent specializing in representing buyers, landlords, tenants and investors. Daniel excels in commercial real estate underwriting and analysis, in addition to technical expertise.
By leveraging local market knowledge and industry relationships with world-class market research and proprietary analytics, Daniel provides his clients a distinct competitive advantage. Through continuous support and comprehensive strategies, Daniel carefully assists his clients in making informed decisions to achieve their long and short term strategic goals.
His recent successful transactions include:
• 1462 S Central Ave, Los Angeles: 4,000 SF retail –$60,000 total lease consideration
• 326 E Pico Blvd, Los Angeles: 2,000 SF retail –$19,200 total lease consideration
• 1006 S Olive St, Los Angeles: 7,500 SF commercial building – $783,712 total lease consideration
• 828 S Main St, Los Angeles: 9,400 SF office building sold for $5,000,000
• 4812 W Adams Blvd, Los Angeles: 1,700 SF retail – $26,400 total lease consideration
• 2828 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles: 13,243 SF industrial building sold for $3,200,000
• 517 S Los Angeles St, Los Angeles: 2,500 SF retail – $138,000 total lease consideration
• 1333 S Hill St, Los Angeles: 3,750 SF commercial space – $175,454 total lease consideration
• 1335 S Hill St, Los Angeles: 3,280 SF commercial space – $161,416 total lease consideration
• 3101 S Hill St, Los Angeles: 12,072 SF industrial building sold for $3,100,000
Daniel has a B.A. in Business Administration and Management from California State University Northridge and is a Los Angeles native. His areas of interest include technology, finance and economics of development.
1 year ago