Major Properties is Currently Hiring New Agents
Major Properties is currently expanding our sales team.
We are seeking new and experienced commercial real estate professionals. Candidates should possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit, be self-motivated, professional and of high integrity. Candidates should also be energetic individuals with a passion for success and ready to learn industrial and commercial real estate.
Major Properties is a boutique commercial real estate firm headquartered in Downtown Los Angeles. As a leader in the Downtown Los Angeles real estate market since 1964, Major Properties has brokered over $4 billion in transactions and has served thousands of commercial and industrial property sellers, buyers, lessors and lessees.
At Major Properties you will learn the commercial real estate brokerage business. You will be trained by and work with experienced real estate agents. You will learn how to prospect leads, negotiate real estate deals, and represent buyers, tenants, landlords and owners of commercial real estate. Property types include: warehouse, distribution and manufacturing facilities, wholesale and retail property, professional and creative offices, land, shopping centers, motels, hotels and religious facilities.
Job Description: Sales Associate
• Prospect owners looking to sell or lease their property
• Act as a go-between in negotiations between Buyers and Sellers, Landlords and Tenants
• Learn to evaluate and appraise commercial real estate
• Work with Senior Agents and attend meetings with prospects
• Learn how to write Broker Opinion of Value proposals
• Keep clients abreast on market conditions, prices and trends
• Accompany Buyers during inspections and site visits
• Prepare documents to accompany presentations such as: Purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
• Communicate with escrow companies, lenders, and other brokers
• Interview and meet with clients to determine their requirements
• Compile lists of properties that are compatible with clients needs and requests
• Attend networking events for information, connections, and soliciting purposes
• Locate and appraise undeveloped land for potential future building projects
• Visit properties to assess condition prior to showing clients
• Valid CA BRE License or take course to obtain one
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Ability to work hard and find deals
• Enjoys sales
• Self motivated
• High degree of integrity
• Valid California driver’s license
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com